LED Full Cutoff Wall Packs with Integrated Motion Sensor / Emergency Battery BackupRequest A Quote
Wall packs are perfect, energy-efficient, and long-lasting lighting solutions especially outdoors. E2 Lighting is a renowned manufacturer of superior-quality and environmentally-friendly LED outdoor lighting solutions, including wall packs. Our LED wall packs are ROHS compliant, cost effective, and come with a variety of features. They come in the wattage range between 25 and 80 Watts and have a warranty period of five years. They have numerous outdoor applications owing to their benefits.
Features and Types of LED Wall Packs
Our LED wall packs are excellent eco-friendly alternatives to incandescent and sodium vapor light systems. We are focused on full-cutoff LED packs. Some features of our full-cutoff LED wall packs are:
- Free of mercury
- No humming sound
- Easy installation
- Long operational life up to 50,000 hours
- Low on maintenance
Our LED wall packs are primarily of tree types:
- Full-Cutoff LED Wall Packs: Cutoff lighting provides an angle to the wall pack to enable focus on a certain area, rather than illuminating a broad spectrum. Although they are fixed or rigid lights, full-cutoff wall packs are energy efficient, bright, and environmentally friendly.
- Rotatable Wall Packs: Fixed wall-mounted LED wall packs are common. However, rotatable wall packs facilitate the rotation of beam to highlight a particular area, for instance, a landscape.
- Integrated Motion Sensor Wall Packs: These wall packs are fitted with a motion sensor. So, they detect motion in the dark and illuminate if there’s someone around. This sensor works like an occupancy sensor, and thus helps save energy.
Specifications for LED Wall Packs
These are the specifications of our full-cutoff LED wall packs:
- Light Output: 4800-5100 LM
- Efficacy: < 127.5 LPW
- Wattage: 40 W
- Color Accuracy (CRI): > 70
- Kelvin (CCT): 4000-5700 K
- Power Factor: > 0.90
- Input Voltage: 100-277VAC
- Working Environment: –4.0° F~113° F
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- THD: < 20%
- L70 Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- IP Rating: IP54
- Beam Angle: Type 3
- Dimming Compatible: No
- Mercury Content: No Hg
- Lens: Polycarbonate
Benefits of LED Wall Packs
The most obvious benefit of LED wall packs is that they have a long operational life, and are cost effective in the long run as they consume less power. Here are a few other benefits:
- They are free of mercury and lead.
- They help reduce the carbon footprint and hence are environmentally friendly.
- The white bright light they produce is soothing and very similar to natural light.
Applications of LED Wall Packs
Our LED wall packs have a lot of outdoor applications. Some of them include:
- Outer areas of buildings
- Industry premises
- Gardens and landscapes
- Premises of educational institutes, schools, and universities
- Hospital premises
E2 warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user. The warranty covers light output, color stability, driver performance, and fixture finish.
Certifications and Standards
E2 Lighting makes a variety of wall packs such as rotatable wall packs and integrated motion wall packs. Our wall pack products are DLC and UL listed. We have a UL cUL certificate for our wall packs and these are ROHS compliant.