|Spec Sheet||Troffer E2-TRS24 Wattage Selectable 4000K 5000K ( EBBU ) – Data Sheet
Wattage and CCT Selectable-Troffer-E2-TRS22_24-spec sheet
Wattage Tunable 5000K Only-spec sheet
EBBU Troffer E2-TRS224 Wattage Selectable 4000K 5000K – Data Sheet
LED Troffer with EBBURequest A Quote
LED troffers with EBBU by E2 Lighting USA are square or rectangular-shaped flat light fixtures. These LED troffers are designed to fit into the modular ceiling grid. These LED troffers feature emergency battery back-up (EBBU) of 90 minutes. These LED troffers are designed for effective ceiling installation and energy consumption.
Our LED troffers with EBBU are an absolutely efficient replacement for traditional fluorescent fixtures with T8 or T12 bulbs. Being LED integrated, these troffers can save up to 30%-40% of power consumption and offer over 60% brighter output. The emergency battery backup (EBBU) integration prevents the termination of the power supply for over 90 minutes of power loss. Our LED troffers with the EBBU feature are available in 4 power wattages, i.e.; 24W, 36W, 42W, and 52W. They offer a light output of 3000 lumens to 6250 lumens. These LED troffers are designed for the life expectancy of 100000 hours and also offer optional microwave sensors.
E2 Lighting USA’s LED Troffer with EBBU comes with 5 years and 50000 hours of warranty.
- 2×4 Center Basket LED Troffer Panel Light, 24W/36W/40W/50W, 3 Color Selectable 3000K | 4000K | 5000K, Dimmable Drop Ceiling Lights, 3120/4680/5460/6500 Lumens, Damp Rated, 120-277V, DLC Premium (2 Pack)
- 2×4 LED Troffer Light, Drop Ceiling Panel Light, Wattage Switchable 5000K 130lm/W Up to 6500 Lumens, 0-10V Dimmable, ETL & DLC Listed, 2-Pack
- 2X4 Troffer-Slim-Wattage Selectable 24W/36W/42W/50W- 4000K or 5000K with Emergency Battery Backup, 2-Pack
Features of LED Troffer with EBBU
- 100,000 Hours Life Expectancy
- ETL and DLC® Premium 5
- Size 2×4 available watt 24/36W/42W/50W (selectable)
- CCT Available: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K (tunable)
- 125 lm/w
- Optional: microwave sensor
- UL Driver
- 5 years and 50,000 hrs warranty
- 0-10V Dimming Standard
- Emergency battery back-up 90 mins (optional)