Low Wattage Flood LED LightsRequest A Quote
Getting maximum output with minimal wattage and reducing energy consumption are major factors for the rising demand for LEDs. Outdoor lighting systems have undergone significant changes in terms of energy consumption, luminosity and reduced wattage. Also, bright lighting outdoors increase the safety quotient at nights and during rains. E2 Lighting USA makes high-performance LED lighting solutions designed with optical versatility. Our flood LED lights and fixtures have rugged cast aluminum housing which minimizes wind load requirements. Our low wattage flood lights feature a watertight LED driver compartment and high performance aluminum heat sinks. E2 Lighting is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality and environmentally-friendly LED outdoor lighting solutions. Our LED flood lights have some amazing features and they come with a warranty.
Beneficial Features of Low Wattage LED Flood Lights
Here are some beneficial features of our low wattage flood lights:
- The housing, electrical compartment and fitter of our low wattage flood lights are all made from pre-treated and powder coated die cast aluminum which makes them rugged and enables to meet the required industry standards.
- The door frame of our low wattage flood LED lights comes with an integral accessory channel for mounting other light control accessories.
- The vented housing isolates the LED module from the driver; this increases safety and operational life thus enhancing its performance.
- Our LED flood lights have doorframe seals with an extruded silicone gasket.
- Our flood LED lights offer an excellent vertical, as well as horizontal illumination, and at the same time reduces the light behind the poles.
- The acrylic optic attached to the internal heat sink facilitates thermal dissipation.
- The scalable Lumen packages range from 1,950 to 13,300 Lumens.
- The expected operational life of our LED flood lights is 100,000 hours.
Specifications of Low Wattage LED Flood Lights
- Technical Requirements Version: 4.4
- Classification: Premium
- Light Output: 16210 lm
- Wattage: 15–100 W
- Efficacy: >133 lm/W
- Power Factor: >90%
- CCT: 3000K to 5000K
- CRI: B70
- THD: <20 %
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- IP Rating: IP67
- Working Environment: –4ºF-122ºF
- Beam Angle: 30°, 60°, 90°, 30°x70°, 60°x90°
- Dimming Compatible: Yes
- Mercury Content: No Hg
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Net Weight: 17.20 lbs
- Finish: Dark bronze, white, gray, silver gray
- Photocell: P0 120-277V, P3 347V, P4 480V, Blank- Without Photocell
- NEMA: B76 7HX6V
- Mounting: KN Knuckle Mount, TR Trunnion Mount, SP Slipfitter Mount
Applications of Low Wattage LED Flood Lights
Low wattage flood lights are basically meant for outdoor lighting. By now, all of us know that LED flood lights require minimal power. They produce a much brighter light in less wattage, compared to the incandescent ones. They may require an initial investment, but with all these benefits, they are cost effective in the long run. Here are a few application areas of low wattage flood lights:
- Internal roadways
- Parking lots
- Premises of institutions or factories
- Gardens and parks
- Security areas
Our flood LED lights with low wattage come with a warranty of five years.
Certifications and Standards
E2 Lighting makes industrial grade premium flood LED lights and is very particular about quality. Our flood LED lights are ROHS compliant and we have DLC and UL Premium certifications.