High Wattage Flood LED LightsRequest A Quote
High wattage flood lights are broad-beamed lights used to illuminate large outdoor areas. E2 Lighting USA provides LED flood lights that assure energy-efficient illumination and security of the places wherever they are installed. These lights assure 50,000 hours of non-stop service and offer the best value for investment.
Features of Flood LED Lights
There are several types of flood LED lights available for consideration; however, the following features of our high wattage flood lights have contributed to their easy acceptance in the market.
- The luminaire is equipped with a fin-type heat sinker, which assures excellent heat dissipation.
- This heat sinker also helps reduce the weight of the product.
- The heat sinker and LED driver are segregated, which helps the LED driver to retain its coolness.
- IP67 housing of these flood light helps increase their reliability for outdoor applications.
Specifications of Flood LED Lights
We provide flood LED lights in the following specifications:
- Wattage: 120W, 180W, 240W, 300W, 500W, and 1000 W
- Technical Requirements Version: 4.1
- Classification: Premium
- Light Output: 16210 lm for 120W; 24108 lm for 180W; 32141 lm for 240W; 39689 lm for 300 W; 65931 lm for 500 W; 130883 lm for 1000W;
- Efficacy: >133 lm/W for 120 W, 180 W, 240 W, 500 W and 1000 W; 129 lm/W for 300 W
- Power Factor: 0.92 for 120 W, 300 W, and 500 W; 0.93 for 180 W; 0.91 for 240 W
- CCT: 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 K
- CRI: 73 for 120 W, 240 W, 300 W, 500 W, and 1000 W; 74 for 180W
- THD: 17 % for 120 W, 180W, and 1000 W; 18% for 240 W; 19% for 300 W & 500 W
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Voltage: AC120-277V
- IP Rating: IP67
- Working Environment: –4ºF-122ºF
- Beam Angle: 30°, 60°, 90°, 30°x70°, 60°x90°
- Dimming Compatible: Yes
- Mercury Content: No Hg
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Net Weight: 17.20lbs for 120 W; 20.94 lbs for 180 W; 23.8 lbs for 240 W; 29.10 lbs for 300 W; 40.79lbs for 500 W; 84.88 lbs for 1000 W
Application of High Wattage Flood Lights
Our flood LED lights have been successfully used for the following applications:
- Architectural and spot luminaires
- Outdoor sports area lighting
- Building and ground lighting
- Industrial yard lighting
- Billboard lighting
- General purpose area lighting
E2 warrants that its high wattage flood lights will be free from any type of manufacturing defects for five (5) years from the date of delivery data the end user. This warranty covers defects arising due to workmanship and materials such as color stability, coverage of light output, fixture finish, and driver performance. Please see our complete warranty terms located at www.e2lightingusa.com.
Certifications and Standards
We provide high wattage flood LED lights, which comply with the following quality standards:
- UL and DLC listing
- RoHS compliance