|Spec Sheet||E2 LED T8 EEBU Tube Spec sheet|
|Input Wattage||9W, 18W|
Always On – G6 – T8 Emergency Battery Backup TubeRequest A Quote
The demand for energy-efficient lighting products has increased over the years. E2 Lighting USA’s LED emergency driver products are one of the in-demand products across the world. These products are widely used across industries for retrofit applications. The emergency battery back-up (EBBU) LED T8 tube is one such product that has gained immense popularity in recent years. Equipped with an emergency battery pack that is built into the tube, the tube assures 60% brightness, in the absence of electrical supply. Owing to its various beneficial features, these tubes have become an ideal replacement for fluorescent systems.
Beneficial Features of EBBU Emergency Battery Back-up T8 Tubes
The following feature of EBBU tubes has made then a popular replacement for traditional lighting sources in many applications.
- The tube is equipped with 3W emergency battery backup that assures a 90-minute service without a break. 90 mins 8W EBBU options available for special order.
- The tube features a test button, as well as indicator lights that are designed to meet fire protection standards. These lights include battery charging, power, motion sensor, and malfunctioning.
- These tubes feature an internally isolated LED driver, as well as built-in lithium batteries that assure over-charging and over-discharging protection.
- Provided with double-ended power bypass connectivity, the tube is also available with a single-ended power option.
- There is no distortion or yellow light, which makes it an ideal choice for emergency lighting.
- The tube assures light output greater than 120 lm/W.
Specifications of EBBU Tubes
We provide 3W 90 mins EBBU tubes in the following specifications:
- Technical Requirements Version: 4.4
- Classification: Standard
- Input Wattage: 9W, 18W
- Light Output: 998 lm, 2319 lm
- Efficacy: >120 lm/W
- Power Factor: 0.9
- CCT: 3500K,4000K, 5000 K
- CRI: 80
- THD: <20 %
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Voltage: AC100-277V
- Working Environment: –4ºF-149ºF
- Beam Angle: 220º
- Dimming Compatible: NO
- Application: Double-Ended Bypass (Default) Singled end (Option)
- Mercury Content: No Hg
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- IP Rating: IP44
- Base Type: Medium Bi-Pin G13
- Dimensions: 2ft for 9W, 4ft for 18W
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
Applications of EBBU Tubes
We provide EBBU tubes, which are utilized as:
- Linear replacement lamps
- Emergency lighting solutions for industrial and commercial buildings, warehouses, hotels, schools, corridors, stairways, and apartment buildings
- T8 two-foot, four-foot
- Internal driver lamp-style retrofit kits (UL Type B)
- 8W EBBU are available for special order options
E2 Lighting USA warrants that its EBBU tubes are free from any type of defects for the period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the user. This warranty covers all types of manufacturing defects pertaining to workmanship and materials, including light output, color stability, fixture finish, and driver performance. You can see the complete warranty terms by visiting www.e2lightingusa.com.
Certifications and Standards
Our EBBU tubes strictly adhere to ETL and DLC® Standard 4.4.