|Input Voltage||120‐277 Vac|
|Spec Sheet||E2-EBBU-10W driver|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Warranty||5 Years TC≦60°C|
3 Years TC≦70°C
3 Years for the battery
E2 LED Emergency DriverRequest A Quote
Request A Quote For Bulk Order
- Perfect Emergency Solution: For LED fixtures with external drivers, this emergency driver is great to have and can be used on most fixtures that operate on DC 3-68V. This LED driver is capable of working with AC driver @8A maximum current.
- Durable Power Supply: In the event of a power outage, this emergency backup battery driver can provide about 90 minutes of emergency lighting to connected LED luminaires after being charged for 24 hours, lasting up to 10,000 cycles.
- Wide Application: This driver supports 120V-277V US commercial wide-voltage input. This emergency device is ideal for use in hospitals, offices, schools, universities, shopping centers and other public buildings
- Flexible Usage: This driver is suitable for LED lamps with a wattage between 10W and 150W which have external drivers, such as linear lights and panel lights
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: This UL-listed driver meets US electricity standards, assuring its safe and reliable. It also comes with a 3-5-year warranty, fully protecting your rights and benefits as a customer