|Size and Wattage||4″(9W), 6″(16W), 8″(18W)|
|Spec Sheets||CCT Tunable DOWNLIGHT|
CCT Tunable Ultra Slim DownlightRequest A Quote
Energy-efficient as well as ambient indoor lighting is fast gaining traction. It is especially useful in large commercial spaces where bright, yet soothing lights are needed. E2 Lighting offers LED down-light with a junction box which is an ultra-thin recessed down-light. This highly effective lighting system is IC rated for direct contact with insulation. This means that this recessed down-light can be insulated and be at a 0.5-inch distance from a combustible material. There are no need for mounted cans in the ceiling. This down light is installed with the help of two pressure fit clips. These ultra-thin LED lights are suitable in damp and dark locations and can be easily fitted in small spaces.
Features of Flat Panel Down-Lights
Our flat panel down-light w J box has some amazing features:
- The housing is made from extruded aluminum. This is a much higher quality fixture than many other brands in the slim down light market space.
- These lights are suitable for bathrooms and other damp areas as they are a damp-rated version.
- The Ultra Slim down-lights come with junction or a J box installation.
- These LED light fixtures are easy to install and detachable as well.
- The edge lit technology eliminates hot spots and offers the required amount of luminosity, and even lighting.
- The fixture is approved by ETL Standards for use in Canada and USA.
- This is a polycarbonate lens and a sturdy stainless-steel locking which prevents the risk of external damage.
- These down lights create a soothing ambience and enhance aesthetic appeal.
- The LED down light is a quick start lights do not make noise or flicker. This can be instantly switched on and off.
Specifications of Flat Panel Down Light
Here are the specifications for our flat panel down light:
- Light Output:from >630 Lumens to >1800 Lumens depending on the model.
- Size and Wattage: 4″(9W), 6″(16W), 8″(18W)
- LED Type:SMD 2835
- Efficacy:>71 lm/W
- Power Factor:>0.95
- CCT:3000K-4000K-5000K Selectable
- Trim Color: White
- THD:<15 %
- Input Voltage:120-277V
- IP Rating:IP20
- Working Environment:–4ºF-113ºF
- Beam Angle:110°
- Dimming Compatible:Yes
- Mercury Content:No Hg
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Lifespan:50,000 hours
Applications of Flat Panel Down-Light with J Box
These powerful yet cost-effective indoor lighting solutions are useful in large halls whether residential or commercial, classrooms, retail stores, offices, and healthcare facilities. So, the application areas of flat panel down lights are:
- Living Rooms
- Work Areas
Our flat panel down-light with junction box come with a warranty of five years from the date of delivery to the end user. They would be free from any kind of defects in terms of workmanship and materials. This warranty covers light output, color stability, finish, and driver performance.
Certifications and Standards
Our flat panel down-light fixtures are ETL, Energy Star listed and RoHS compliant.