|Spec Sheet||072018 P23 series Downlight 4-6-8 j box|
Ultra-Slim CCT Tunable DownlightRequest A Quote
Energy-efficient indoor lighting is quickly gaining traction. It is especially useful in large commercial spaces where bright yet soothing lights are needed. E2 Lighting USA offers an Ultra Slim LED down-light with a color temperature (CCT) tunable junction box. A dip switch selector located on the outside of the junction box can be set at 3000K-4000K-5000K. This highly effective lighting system is IC rated for direct contact with insulation. This means that this recessed down-light can be installed and be at a 0.5-inch distance from a combustible material. There is no need to mount cans in the ceiling, and are easily and securely installed with the help of two pressure fit clips. These ultra-thin lights are suitable in damp and dark locations, and can be easily fitted in small spaces.
Features of Flat Panel Down-Lights
Our flat panel down-light w J box has some amazing features. Here are some of them:
- As mentioned, these lights are suitable for bathrooms and other damp areas as they are a damp-rated version.
- Our flat panel down-lights come with a junction or J box with a color temp. selector switch..
- These LED light fixtures are easy to install and detachable as well.
- The edge lit technology eliminates hot spots and offers the required amount of luminosity, and even amounts of lighting.
- They are approved by ETL Standards for use in Canada and USA.
- Their housing is made from extruded aluminum.
- They have a polycarbonate lens and a sturdy stainless steel locking which prevents the risk of external damage.
- They come in the shades of white (W), black (B), oil-rubbed bronze (RB) or satin nickel (SN).
- These lights create a soothing ambience and enhance aesthetic appeal.
- They are far more cost-effective and energy-efficient than the traditional incandescent lights.
- These quick start lights do not make noise or flicker. They can be instantly switched on and off.
Specifications of Flat Panel Down Light
Here are the specifications for our flat panel down light:
- Light Output: from >630 Lumens to >1300 Lumens depending on the model
- Wattage: 9 to 18 W
- LED Type: SMD 2835
- Efficacy: >125 lm/W
- Power Factor: >0.95
- CCT: 3000-5000K
- Trim Color: White
- CRI: 80
- THD: <15 %
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- IP Rating: IP20
- Working Environment: –4ºF-113ºF
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Dimming Compatible: Yes
- Mercury Content: No Hg
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Applications of Flat Panel Down-Light with J Box
These powerful yet cost-effective indoor lighting solutions are useful in large halls whether residential or commercial, classrooms, retail stores, offices, and healthcare facilities. So, the application areas of flat panel down lights are:
- Living Rooms
- Work Areas
Our Flat Panel Downight with Junction Box come with a warranty of five years from the date of delivery to the end user. They would be free from any kind of defects in terms of workmanship and materials. This warranty covers light output, color stability, finish, and driver performance.
Certifications and Standards
Our Flat Panel Downight fixtures are DLC 4.4 Premium approved and RoHS compliant.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 cm|
|Color Temp. Tunable Down light|
9W, 16W, 18W