|Wattage||9W, 16W, 18W|
|Spec Sheets||CCT Tunable DOWNLIGHT WITH EBBU DATA SHEET|
CCT Tunable Downlight with Emergency Battery Back Up (EBBU)Request A Quote
Our CCT Tunable DOWNLIGHT w/ Emergency Battery Back Up offer the residence the peace of mind knowing that you are ready to have light even when there is a blackout. Energy-efficient as well as ambient indoor lighting is fast gaining traction. It is especially useful in large commercial spaces where bright, yet soothing lights are needed. E2 Lighting USA offers LED down-light with a junction box which is an ultra-thin recessed down-light. This highly effective lighting system is IC rated for direct contact with insulation. This means that this recessed down-light can be insulated and be at a 0.5-inch distance from a combustible material. There are no mounted cans in the ceiling, and they are installed with the help of two pressure fit clips. These ultra-thin LED lights are suitable in damp and dark locations and can be easily fitted in small spaces.
Features of Flat Panel Down-Lights w/ Pre-wired Emergency Battery Backup.
Our flat panel down-light w J box has some amazing features. Here are some of them:
- 4” comes with 4W emergency battery with 90 plus mins (400LM in EBBU mode)
- 6” and 8” comes with 10W emergency battery with 90 plus mins (1000lm in EBBU mode)
- The emergency light push bottom is pre-wire at the front of the panel and the battery is pre-wired with no additional installation required.
- These LED light fixtures are easy to install and detachable as well.
- The edge lit technology eliminates hot spots and offers the required amount of luminosity, and even lighting.
- These dimmable LED lights integrate with 0-10V wall/box dimmers.
- They are approved by ETL Standards for use in Canada and USA.
- Their housing is made from extruded aluminum.
- They have a polycarbonate lens and a sturdy stainless-steel locking which prevents the risk of external damage.
- They come in the shades of white (W).
- These lights create a soothing ambience and enhance aesthetic appeal.
- They are far more cost-effective and energy-efficient than the traditional incandescent lights.
- These quick start lights do not make noise or flicker. They can be instantly switched on and off.
Specifications of Flat Panel Down Light
Here are the specifications for our flat panel down light:
- Light Output: from >630 Lumens to >1800 Lumens depending on the model.
- Wattage:9 to 18 W
- Battery Backup: Lasting 90 mins+ after power cut off.
- LED Type: SMD 2835
- Efficacy:>100 lm/W
- Power Factor:>0.95
- CCT:3000K-4000K-5000K Selectable
- Trim Color: White
- THD:<15 %
- Input Voltage:120-277V
- IP Rating: IP20
- Working Environment:–4ºF-113ºF
- Beam Angle:110°
- Dimming Compatible: Yes
- Mercury Content: No Hg
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Lifespan:50,000 hours
Applications of Flat Panel Down Light with J Box w/ Emergency battery backup
These powerful yet cost-effective indoor lighting solutions are useful in large halls whether residential or commercial, classrooms, retail stores, offices, and healthcare facilities. So, the application areas of flat panel down lights are:
- Living Rooms
- Work Areas
Our flat panel down-light with junction box come with a warranty of five years from the date of delivery to the end user. They would be free from any kind of defects in terms of workmanship and materials. This warranty covers light output, color stability, finish, and driver performance.
Certifications and Standards
Our flat panel down-light fixtures are ETL, Energy Star listed and RoHS compliant.