Why Use UFO High Bay Lights for High Ceilings?
UFO high bay lights are associated with several benefits compared to metal halide, fluorescent, or other conventional high bay lights. The following are a few amongst the several benefits that contribute to their widespread usage in large commercial and industrial set ups.
- Energy Efficiency: The lights consume less energy to create the same lumens compared to their counterparts. Common wattages for HID lights can range from 200 watts to 1000 watts, which are several times high with respect to LED high bay lights that range from 95 watts to 495 watts. Therefore, with LED lights, you can assure significant cost-savings up to 70%. You can save even more on the utility costs if you pair UFO lights with smart sensors. Overall, choosing these lights is undoubtedly great for the planet, and the best for your bottom line.
- Durable and Long Lasting: LED high bay lights are durable to stand up to the abuse of a busy workplace compared to CFL and fluorescent lights. These IP65 rated lighting solutions are known for their maintenance-free functioning for at least 50,000 hours. Their die-cast aluminum housing, impact resistant tempered glass, and durable black powder coat construction save the lights from heavy dust, heat, corrosion, water, and other challenging weather conditions. They are much harder to shatter or break, and hence you don’t require frequent replacements.
- Easy to Install: The fixture is easy to install using the hanging ring that comes along with the lighting. You can also mount the lights on the ceiling via a hook. You can choose the desired method of installation as per the conditions of the indoor space. Check the manufacturer’s hanging installation method and bracket installation method before proceeding with the installation.
- Safe: UFO LED lights are much superior to their HID counterparts in terms of safety as they don’t generate or emit heat, UV, or mercury. Hence, it is easy to keep your facility cool, which is otherwise difficult when using traditional lighting fixtures like metal halide, fluorescent, HID and high-pressure sodium fixtures. Additionally, they are eco-friendly as their making does not involve the use of materials like lead, mercury, and metal halide. High bay lights are also easier on the eyes as they do not flicker as in the case of other lighting solutions. This makes it ideal for applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling.
- Even Light Distribution: They distribute light on the intended surface evenly and deliver a level of quality and performance that you can count on. Their multi-point design, guarantee ideal visibility in every nook and corner of your large space. This hazzle-free even lighting in-turn optimizes worker safety and productivity, leaving no room for frustration and dissatisfaction.
If you are constantly on the lookout for the most efficient way to provide bright illumination for your large space, then UFO high bay lights serve the purpose optimally. Manufactured for greater efficiency, greater visibility, and low maintenance, these lighting solutions are designed in stringent compliance with industrial commercial and domestic standards. To get the most out of these LED high bay lights, consider sourcing them from leading names in the industry like E2 Lighting USA. Available in several shapes, sizes, lumen outputs, and color temperatures, UFO high bay lights from the manufacturer ensure a wide and uniform light distribution throughout the facility. Their range of lighting solutions are UL and ETL Classified/Recognized, RoHS Compliant, and DLC Premium Listed. Get in touch with E2 Lighting USA and see what best they can offer to brighten up your areas.