The goal of indoor lighting is first and foremost to offer sufficient illumination for the occupants to do their activities without straining their eyes. Fluorescent or incandescent bulbs were largely relied on, however they possess the drawback of shorter lifespan and higher lumen depreciation, among others. LED troffer lighting is a modern solution that is made to replace your old fluorescent or incandescent bulbs by offering the benefits of extended lifespans, reduced energy consumption and lower maintenance requirements. In the last post, we had a discussion on what an LED troffer lighting is and its benefits. As a continuation, this post lists a few more prominent advantages of this light source.
A Few More Benefits of LED Troffer Lighting
LED troffer lighting offers several benefits compared to traditional technologies. They are not only made to offer premium levels of illumination but also provide optimum color quality. In addition to the benefits listed in the last post, the following also add to their wide usage across offices, schools, retail, and hospitals and so on.
- Plentiful Colour Options: Traditional fluorescent lighting emits artificial color, which imparts an uncomfortable mood to space. The occupants, when exposed to such light for a long time, may even get headaches and mood swings at times. However, LED troffer lighting is available in several warm to cool color temperatures including 3000K, 3500K, 4100K, 5000K, and 6500K. The user can select the color that perfectly suits the mood of a large space.
- Dimming Technology: Troffer lighting can be customized with dimmable ballasts. This allows the lighting to have adaptable controls such as 0–10v dimming controls. The technology also allows for step dimming, which in turn minimizes peak demand electricity charges. Installing vacancy sensors or photosensors also contributes to reducing energy usage.
- No IR or UV Emissions: Incandescent lamps emits infrared (IR) or radiated heat, excessive heat and ultraviolet radiation. This cause hazard to those occupants who are exposed to such light sources for a long time. However, on the other hand, LED incorporated troffer lights to generate virtually no IR or UV.
A few more advantages that can be added to the list include:
- LED troffer lighting is available in compact and low-profile designs.
- This energy-efficient lighting has impeccable breakage resistance.
- It requires no “warm-up” time.
- Its lifetime will not get affected even with frequent switching.
- It can be easy to install and fit into ceilings
With natural glow and minimized glare, LED troffer lighting certainly provides perfect illumination to your large space. Would you like to get this lighting that is sufficient to meet your target light level? Then, get this environment-friendly option from leading manufacturers. Procuring the lights from trusted source brings you several options to choose from, whilst also provides you with exceptional customer service. The post ends by letting you know about such a leading name in the market place, E2 Lighting USA who is known to produce the highest quality LED lighting solution.