Intelligent lighting solutions assuring brilliant aesthetic appeal and cost savings has gained popularity in recent years. Owing to their increasing demand, there is an ongoing innovative research on environment-friendly lighting solutions at different parts of the world. What if one can see these various innovative lighting technologies at one place? What if you can get an opportunity to see and discuss energy-efficient products such as LEDs, OLEDs, luminaires, and so on? If the answer is yes, perhaps, LIGHTFAIR International 2019 is the event where advanced lighting technologies and trends will be discussed, analyzed, and promoted with a competitive spirit. To be held at Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, LIGHTFAIR International 2019 will be celebrating its 30th edition, this year. Every year, the event attracts key lighting manufacturers and enthusiasts from across the world. E2Lighting USA – one of the leading providers of certified indoor and outdoor LED lighting solutions in the US, will be making its presence felt at booth # 5307.
What to Expect from E2Lighting USA at LIGHTFAIR International 2019
Unlike other distributors or manufacturers, E2 Lighting USA provides one of the most comprehensive selection of indoor and outdoor lighting solutions at competitive prices in the US. With vast experience and expertise to its credit, the manufacturer is also preparing for a comprehensive product showcase at the event. This means anyone stopping by booth #5307 will get to see a broad range of E2Lighting USA’s patented products such as
- Magnetic LED Strip Retrofit Kit
- Tunable 2X4 Troffer
- Tunable 2X4 Troffer Retrofit Kit
- Emergency T8
- Emergency Linear High Bay W/ Motion Sensor
E2Lighitng USA is committed to address the client’s lighting challenges by providing them customized and unparalleled solutions that perfectly meet their requirements. The company is extending this support at the event, too. So, attendees stopping by the booth will get a chance to discuss their lighting issues with E2Lighting USA’s experts.
A Peek into LIGHTGAIR International 2019
LIGHTFAIR International is one of the world’s largest annual commercial and architectural lighting trade show and conference. This year the show returns to Philadelphia, after a successful staging at McCormick Place, Chicago in 2018. Every year, the show attracts 500+ exhibitors and over 50,000 visitors from across the world. The following points will help you understand this event better:
- LIGHTFAIR International serves as an exhibition stage for the world’s most advanced lighting products and technologies. In addition to lighting designers and architects, the event caters to the population of lighting specifiers, engineers, and consultants from across the world.
- The attendees will get a chance to see and understand the concept of intelligent lighting through an expansive product showcase featuring luminaires, OLEDs, LEDs, Internet of Things (IoT), alternative energy sources, solar lighting solutions, and so on.
- LIGHTFAIR will also feature some interesting pavilions – IoT; Design; Global Light + Design; Exterior & Roadway Lighting; Intelligent Lighting; and New Exhibitor Pavilion.
- The conference will feature more than 70 courses on the latest cutting-edge lighting concepts. Attendees to the event will get a chance to learn and understand enlightening topics on intelligent lighting from industry experts.
- As any tradeshow and conference, there will be lots of networking opportunities, too.
Details of LIGHTFAIR® International 2019
- Dates: Pre-ConferenceMay 19-20, 2019; Trade Show & Conference May 21-23, 2019
- Venue: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia
- 2019 Show Hours:
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019: 9 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019: 9 am – 6 pm
- Thursday, May 23, 2019: 9 am – 6 pm