Are you looking for an efficacious and bright lighting unit to illuminate your outdoor space? Do you feel that your incandescent, halogen or fluorescent lights are not sufficient to lighten up a large area? Then, choose flood LED lights and get immense benefits from them. With sturdy built and energy efficient design, they are popularly used across residential facilities, commercial sectors, and industrial units. The last post highlighted a few benefits that make them a popular choice today. This post is a continuation of benefits, and factors that have worked in favor of these lighting solutions.
Reasons to Choose Flood LED Lights
Other than longevity, energy-efficiency, minimal maintenance requirements, less heat emission, etc. discussed in the last post, flood LED lights also widely known for the following benefits.
- Environmentally Friendly: Mercury and lead, which are dangerous neuro-toxins, present in traditional systems especially in fluorescent and CFL lighting. However, flood LED lights are free from Mercury and lead. Moreover, they also do not release UV (ultraviolet) or IR (infra-red) radiation. With lesser carbon emissions, they also contribute to sustainability.
- Safety: These LED lights are produced keeping utmost safety in mind. Being one of the safest lighting options, you can be rest assured of secure functioning without the risk of electric or fire accidents.
- Withstand Outdoor Extremities: Built on stable circuits, they perform well in extreme temperature ranges, adverse weather, and in freezing conditions. They can easily withstand physical forces such as storms, rain, snow, hail, among others. Manufactured using high-quality materials, they successfully resist heavy impacts such as shocks and vibrations.
- Security: The Flood LED lighting systems are largely used for security purpose as they are designed to work well in all kinds of environments. Owing to the powerful lights it emits, thieves or trespassers find it challenging to encroach into private premises.
- Availability in Varied Models: There are a large variety of flood LED lights available in the market that can be chosen as per the application requirements. There are models available for large area illumination or to render pinpoint illumination to specific areas like certain decorations or paintings in a museum. They are available in several shapes and sizes with RGB color changing options.
Although flood LED lights were primarily used outdoors, they are currently being largely used as a source of bright light in indoors such as in warehouses, garages and so on. Get benefited from these superb lighting solutions and create a unique illumination outdoors as well as indoors. Get in touch with any leading provider of these glare-free lighting solutions like E2 Lighting USA, and see what best and newest they can offer under this category. E2 Lighting USA keeps a large inventory of ready-to-ship LED lights that are designed to enhance the safety and security of the public, as well as private spaces.